Leave a Comment | Posted by HollyWooWoo Report on May 28, 2010
Got $7 million?
Well you can buy Jesse James house in California. Check it out…
Among the highlights of the home located on Sunset Beach are:
• A glass-enclosed lanai with pool, grotto, waterfall and waterslide, surrounded by auto-lighted tiki torches.
• A luxurious travertine master bath that includes a steam shower and large custom brass Jacuzzi tub, with mirrored views of the Pacific.
• A media/game room with a granite wet bar and high coved-grid ceiling.
• Canterra stone floors and a gourmet kitchen with a crescent-shaped granite walk-up bar.
• A three-car garage with a built-in tool crib and space for a workshop.
• State of the art surveillance system with multiple security cameras and professional quality video and audio systems throughout.